We have an immediate full time opening for a software engineer located in our branch office. This is a full-time position.
• Design, modify, develop, write and implement software applications.
• Perform code reviews and unit testing.
• Create test instructions for the QA department to confirm that applications meet specifications.
• Communicate with users to analyze and understand input and output requirements.
• Write and maintain functional and technical specifications using MS Word.
• Research and evaluate software and hardware to assist in programming and to use as program platforms.
• Provide technical assistance to the Technical Support department, as well as participation in end user training.
• Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
A qualified applicant should have the following training, education, and/or equivalent experience: Minimum of two years in a windows environment. C/C++, C#, MFC, COM, XML Microsoft Visual Studio and Windows API. Database programming and design. Strong communication skills. Broadcast experience is a plus.