We are hiring an experienced training professional to develop our corproate curriculum for ISO processes. We are ISO 9000 certified and take pride in our manufacturing of high-end machining tools. In this position, you will be responsible for all employee training programs in the company.
• Experienced with ISD methodology, classroom training, multimedia delivery, and cross cultural learning styles.
• Translate manufacturing processses into instructional documents.
• Design and develop training materials.
• Faciliate transfer of knowledge between SMEs and line operators.
• Manage training schedules.
• Assess and report training effectiveness.
• Provide train-the-trainer training to line supervisors and coach them on how to train operators.
Ideal applicant should have the following skillsets:
• Training in a manufacturing environment.
• Soft skills and technology training background.
• Ability to work with technical people.
• Adult learning applications.
• ISO processes and procedures.